Saturday, May 8, 2010

Better Late than Never- Welcome to Hammers & High Heels!!!


Welcome to Hammers and High Heels! I've been wanting to start a blog for awhile now.  We have been on quite a journey with our house and haven't yet been able to tell the stories about it and our new life as a married couple living in the beautiful Homewood neighborhood in Minneapolis. Anyway, I am excited to get started and share some of the home renovations we have already completed and plenty more to come of course. In addition, I am excited to share a little history and fun information about where we live. And I can't forgot, yes, the high heels part, even though we are in home renovation hell most of the time, I still like to be my glamorous self, big shoes, big hair.... you know, just having fun being girly, so here it begins... Hammers and High Heels, the drama of an old home's renovation, living the dreams (and nightmares) of home ownership!  Welcome to our Hammers and High Heels adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. Just wanted to say that I love your blog! Keep up the great work. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?