Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Glimpse of 2011

As our New Year’s Eve celebration quickly approaches, I started to reflect on the moments and projects that defined our 2011. Here are a few of the ones that come to mind…
first visit to Bauer Brothers (followed by many, many more!)








My first fabulous reupholstery project

Installing our privacy fence (still shocked over how much it improved our yard)

And a reader favorite- The Bachman’s Idea Houses of 2011, Spring, Summer, Fall and Holiday.

***********
I look forward to sharing more of our projects in 2012, and we hope there will be more progress on our “House Projects” wish list. I also hope you will still join us for each little adventure ahead, the company has certainly been a wonderful!

Have a fun and safe New Year's Eve!  Cheers to an even more amazing 2012!

~Carla & Alex

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You've had a busy year I lobe following your blog. I'm SO glad you were ok in the tornado. Here's to a sunny 2012! Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?