Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Dressing Room (2.0) Progress

Anyone else feel like they are playing catch up even though it's only Tuesday?  Yuck!  It's a busy week at home and at work but regardless, I wanted to share a bit of what's been going on with my Dressing Room/Closet project! 

I rearranged the layout of the room, added another garment rack, dresser, bars to hang scarves, wall hooks, and my personal favorite... a wall dedicated to my signature (and in most of the time necessary) heels!  Who doesn't need a place to hang their hat heels, right ladies???

Oh, I guess I have to mention another favorite and that's the $3.00 Vintage Chair I scored from Goodwill that I revamped (click here to check out that redo!).  It has such a gorgeous feminine feel to it, lends itself perfectly for my Dressing Room!

More to come on this space, it's not complete yet!  I hope you'll stop back to see how it turns out!

4 comments:

  1. Your closet is turning out really well! I love your wall of heels :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I must admit, the wall of heels is totally my favorite too! It looks like art to me :)

      Delete
  2. I love your well heeled wall. Just goes to show that you can never have to many pairs of shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha so true Karen! I tell Alex that every time I bring a new pair of heels home :)

      Delete

I love to hear from you! What's on your mind?